Every Classroom Matters episode 197
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Smartphones are everywhere. Our students have them. We have them. Teachers are starting to use smartphones for photography, video and art. Meri Walker, the iPhone Art Girl, gives us the essential smartphone photography tips and smartphone photography apps that we need.
Mobile artist communities are growing. (Meri has displayed her mobile art in some of the most prestigious art museums in the world.) As we listened to the show, Sylvia Duckworth and I made a list of the best smartphone photography apps for this graphic. If you want to get your teachers started, this is a great graphic to print for your teacher’s lounge.
Thank You Snowflake MultiTeach, today’s sponsor
Essential Questions: Smartphone Photography Tips and Apps
- How are teachers using smartphones to teach art?
- What are mobile artists?
- What are commonly used terms by mobile artists?
- What types of materials can you print on now?
- Essential smartphone photography apps
- Two important photography concepts and how to teach them on the smartphone
from Cool Cat Teacher Blog http://www.coolcatteacher.com/smartphone-photography-tips/